J.A. Woollam WVASE32 environments containing data and fit parameters:
Notes: (1) The data on this web page are stored in a proprietary format and can only be read with the WVASE32 software from the J.A. Woollam Co. Text files with optical constants of materials stored in a non-proprietary (or more common) format are available on our Data web page. (2) Obviously, these environments are not text files, so the extension has to be changed from *.env_.txt to *.env. I had to rename the extension to get around the security features of WordPress.
- Bulk ZnO product model environment;
- Nuwanjula Samarasingha, Stefan Zollner, Dipayan Pal, Aakash Mathur, Ajaib Singh, Rinki Singh, Sudeshna Chattopadhyay, Thickness-dependent Optical Properties of ZnO Films from the Mid-infrared to the Vacuum-ultraviolet.
- T.N. Nunley, N.S. Fernando, N. Samarasingha, J.M. Moya, C.M. Nelson, A.A. Medina, and S. Zollner, Optical constants of germanium and thermally grown germanium dioxide from 0.5 to 6.6 eV via a multi-sample ellipsometry investigation, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 34, 061205 (2016).
- Tauc-Lorentz fit for a series of thermal uniform GeO2 oxides on Ge
- Graded layer fit for a series of thermal GeO2 oxides on Ge (one Tauc-Lorentz and one Gaussian oscillator)